- Pray for the revival outreach Wes is leading in Juba this October.
- Praying for the plumbing parts to safely reach Nimule. They still need a solar pump and various fittings. Keith Coggin is coming to oversee the connections.
- Pray that the senior staff in Nimule would continue to grow in their leadership skills, communication (as a team and with the Corporate Office), and protection over their families.
- Michael Alahai: Senior Pastor, CC Nimule
- Tobia Abuchan: Senior Pastor, MC Pageri
- Lino Manyoul: Project Administrator
- Joseph Otieno: Administrative Assistant
- Pray for Rabuna Fi in Loa. Pray that the ladies would let go of the traditions contrary to God’s word, be a light in their communities, learn new income-generating activities, and that the literacy classes would be effective.
- Pray for Rabuna Fi in Nimule. Pray that the Lord would give wisdom to Vicky and support for and from trained leaders and prayer groups
- Pray for the youth ministry at CC Nimule. Pray for purity, honesty among themselves, revival in each young person and their families.
- Pray for the Sanctuary of Grace launch into South Sudan. Pray for anointing over Lisa as she drafts up the complete curriculum and for favor with the Ministry of Education. Also pray for open doors at the teacher training college in Kerapi.
- Praise Report: The missionaries are back in the country the Lord has called them to years ago.
- Please pray as they seek the Lord’s voice on the next step.
- Please continue to pray for the adoption as things appear complicated. Pray for the family as they rest in Him for the outcome. Ask Him to make legal the family He has already provided.
- The Stones were just invited to attend Creation Fest this year in England, and Annie will be preaching five times to the women! Please pray that God would use her greatly as she speaks to hundreds of ladies over the week. Pray for Him to give her vision, passion and strength.
- Please pray as the whole family will have various jobs to do at Creation Fest. Pray for a fresh filling of the Spirit on all of them during the week-long festival/outreach.
- Continued prayer for the launch of La Pépinière at CC Nice. There is still much to do (secure visas for students, class schedules), and registration for French students is still open.
- Shawn is starting a student’s ministry at CC Nice (for 12-15-year-olds). Pray that the Lord would give him a vision and raise up a young assistant(s).
- Please pray for the kids to make friends is the new city.
- Please pray that the Lord would prepare the hearts of the students and teachers who are at the School of Ministry this semester.
- Please pray that more Irish people would attend the School of Ministry and get trained up for service.
- Please pray that Calvary Waterford would find the best place for Sunday worship – whatever place God has in mind.
- Praise Report: Great turnout and success of the kids' camp (VBS) that Carrie and several volunteers from the church put on at the community center in the small village of Passage East where the Langleys live. About 20 kids attended each day, and they are excited for next year’s VBS.
Zavala Family: Nairobi, Mombasa, DR Congo
- Please pray for the team from Harvest Chapel that will be coming out in August to do short term ministry with the team in Nairobi and Mombasa.
- Please pray that the Lord would open doors to find secure, affordable, suitable houses for the FRM guest house and for the Zavala family.
- Prayer that the Lord would heal Bianca's ringworm infection in her torso and Sophia's asthma.
Jamie McKinley: Nairobi
- Praise Report: Masoka (Pastor Asukulu Ibrahim's wife) from CC Barraka, had surgery and is recovering. Pray that the Lord would continue to heal her and provide the proper medical care.
- Pray that the Lord would give wisdom to Jamie and Phyllis as they teach the Women’s Bible Studies. Pray that the women attending would have a hunger for the Word and live Christ-centered life.
- Pray for the Harvest Chapel team as they prepare to come out. Pray that God would give them wisdom as they work on details and seek the His vision for the trip. Also pray that He would provide for the needs of each team member.
- Pray for Jamie and Jane as they teach a small group discipleship class for young girls once a month. Pray that the Lord would give wisdom to Jamie and Jane, and use them as vessels of love to encourage and bless the girls who have difficult home lives.
- Pray for CC Nairobi’s weekly evangelism. Pray that the Lord would use the members to shine the light of Christ in dark places. Pray that those who have come to Christ through the outreaches would grow in His Word and come for fellowship.
- Pray that the Lord would give Jamie wisdom and peace as she waits upon Him and His will in each area of her life.
- Pray that the Lord would provide a new, affordable, and safe location for the team to live in.
Natasha Chilikina: Nairobi
- Praise Report: Natasha’s mom expressed a desire to be baptized, and Wes is going to baptize her August 3. Pray for Natasha as she organizes the event, and pray for Natasha’s father to be saved, as well.
- Pray that Wes and Edward would be able to challenge and encourage the saints at Calvary Chapel Vladimir during their time there.
- Pray for Masha’s pregnancy and for her to see clearly that Jesus loves her and wants her back in the fellowship of His light.
- Pray for Natasha’s visa to be approved to come to the United States.
- Pray for the Lord to guide and lead the preparation for the Women's Retreat.
- Pray that the Lord would grant an invitation for Jamie to visit the church in Russia. Pray that He would take care of every detail.
Rees Family: Thika
- Please continue to pray daily for them to know God’s perfect will each step of the way.
Ruth Deam: Karen
- Please pray for the prison ministry as they meet to discuss visiting the women’s prison church at least once a month for the Sunday service where Ruth will be teaching. Please pray for God’s will and direction.
MIDDLE EASTERN COUNTRY
- Praise the Lord, K*** has made it back safety from her appointment for her passport and visa.
- Please pray that they will have her passport and visa by the end of August.
- Pray for the Women’s Conference at Calvary Chapel Vladimir. It will be held August 23-25.
- Praise Report: 42 children yielded their lives to the Lord at two camps held this summer in Rybinsk and Urozhainaya.
- Pray for the last camp of the season: July 31-August 10. Pray that the 25 children attending will give their lives to the Lord.
- Some people on the team are ill. Pray for their quick recovery and strengthened health.
- Pray for the outreach that are doing. Many are coming to know about God, and many have accepted Him as Lord.
- Pray for safety as they travel and move around to different cities.
- Please pray for the Scotts’ health; their kids have had colds and ear infections.
- Please pray for the church plant, that God would continue to oversee everything that is going on. Pray that God would draw people by His Spirit and in His timing.
- Please pray for those men who are in leadership training. Pray that God would lead them.
- Please ask the Lord to send the perfect buyer for the Kampala guesthouse.
- Pray for Rabuna Fi in Masindi. Pray for unity, loyalty, and boldness; pray for anointing over Richard and Suzan Angoma as leaders, visionaries, and administrators.
Kanyike Family: Kampala
- Praise report: The Kanyikes were able to find someone who could recover most of what was on their hard drive.
- Praise Report: Jill's dad had a successful surgery, and it was not cancer!
- Please pray that the Kanyike family would be healthy and that all their visitors would stay healthy.
- Pray for safety in Kampala as there are still protests and riots happening.
- Pray for Jill as her new Bible study begins on Saturday.
- Pray for Brian and Jill as they begin a monthly leader and staff fellowship and prayer meeting at their home. The first meeting is this Thursday.
Eastham Family: Kampala
- Pray for the Easthams’ stress management and relief. They are experiencing a lot more trials this year.
- Pray for the church to have a projector to display the worship songs for the satellite campus in Kololo.
- Pray that the new church in Bunga will start well and thrive.