- Pray for this 9th class of chaplains who just graduated. Many will be sent directly to the front lines--areas experiencing heavy conflict. Ask the Lord to equip them for ministry in these hard and dangerous conditions.
- Pray against the rhetoric and posturing from the government of north Sudan. Their threats to the international community and the deceptions they are perpetuating have the potential to further escalate the war and send it deeper into South Sudan.
MISSIONARIES SERVING IN A CLOSED ASIAN COUNTRY
- Please pray for the missionary who is in need of a visa. Ask the Lord to provide as only He can.
- Praise our King! Despite the emotional roller coaster this family has been on, their faith is being manifest, and His grace apparent! They are grateful for the prayer covering!
- Please pray for those involved in the ministry that was closed down. Pray that they would have patience in the wait as He calls them to be still. Praise God, He has provided a clear sense that He is in the midst of these unexpected events.
Natasha Chilikina: Nairobi
- Pray for Natasha, as she finishes teaching the book of Revelation.
- Pray that the ladies would grow in their maturity in Christ.
- Pray for wisdom in how to minister to the worship team.
Jamie McKinley: Nairobi
- Pray for the health of the team, as many are getting colds and sickness. Pray for the Lord's healing and protection physically as they serve.
- Pray for Lois, a woman in Kibera, who just lost a loved one (the father of her children), that the Lord would comfort her and give her peace. Pray that the Lord would show her His love and she would grow closer to Him through this.
- Pray that God would give wisdom to the team as they seek the Lord's vision for the trip and work on the details.
- Pray that the Lord would prepare the hearts of those they will minister to.
- Pray for the Titus group (youth girl discipleship), that Jayne and Jamie would have wisdom as they teach and disciple these young ladies. Pray that they would be committed and that God would grow them into godly women with hearts on fire for Him.
Rees Family: Thika
- Pray for Tom and Cheryl as they grieve the loss of her mom.
- Pray for family unity and healing and forgiveness for family members.
- Pray blessing for Cheryl’s sister Cristy who is displaying their prayer cards in her hair salon. Ask the Lord to move the hearts of those He has called to join them in prayer to take one of the cards.
- Ask the Lord to bless Tom’s Mom who will be having a special time at her home with her class from church and also friends and neighbors, so Tom can give a bible study and share about the new work they will be doing in the UK.
- Pray blessing for Patti, an airline stewardess, who has opened her home to the Rees’ if they need a place to stay as they work on their visas and prepare to leave for England.
Ruth Deam: Karen
- Please pray for Ruth’s sister’s mother in law who has heart complications and is getting worse day by day. Also lift up a friend who has inoperable pancreatic cancer. Please pray for Maxwell, his parents are not doing well, especially his mom, who is suffering from Alzheimer’s. Please pray for strength, comfort and as the Lord leads.
- Please pray for Prison ministry, they are meeting regarding visiting the women’s prison church at least once a month for Sunday service where Ruth will be teaching. Please pray for Gods’ will and direction.
- Please pray for also for provision for a reliable vehicle that is a blessing to the ministry.
- Please ask the Lord to send the perfect buyer for the Kampala guesthouse.
Kanyike Family: Kampala
- Please pray for safety during this time of protests and riots in Kampala.
- Pray for health for all the missionaries and visitors. Pray for Brian and Jill as they are both fighting off stomach viruses.
- Pray for all of the people who were baptized recently at Calvary Chapel Kampala.
- Pray for Brian and Jill to accomplish the many tasks and ministries they have this week as well as to be hospitable and show the love of Christ to all the visitors to the guest house.
- Thank you for praying for the ministry in Uganda and for the Kanyike family.
Eastham Family: Kampala
- Pray for their guard, Walter, and his wife to overcome their marital problems.
- Pray for guidance about getting a bigger car.
- Praise God that the church is beginning to turning around financially. There is much further to go, but God is guiding the leadership to sound decision making.
MIDDLE EASTERN COUNTRY
- God is truly a God that blesses. In their weakness, He continues to provide for them. He has guided them to the hospital that K*** must go to for the medical examination.
- Pray for safe travel to and from the necessary appointments. Praise God, He is faithful and they need not worry.
- Keep them in prayer as they finish up the necessary steps before taking the interview.
- Pray for Sasha and Luba and their church as they minister to the elderly and poor families through the FRM Sponsorship program. One sponsored family with 6 children (ages 15 to 2 years) lost their mother in a tragic death last month. These children have regularly attended Sunday school at their church. The children have been temporarily placed in an orphanage because their father has not been able to cope with the loss and is currently hospitalized. Pray for the family and Sasha and Luba as they seek ways to bring comfort and minister to the family during this time of loss.
- Continue to pray for God's provision for the funding of the upcoming summer camps. Praise God, for the Lord's provision for more than half of the necessary funds have been received to date. We trust that the Lord will fully fund the camps once again this year.
Scott Family: Cape Town
- Please pray for the Scott's health as they have just entered winter. It has been an extremely hard winter with snow falling only a couple of hours from where they live.
- Please pray that the Lord's work would continue unhindered by the enemy. Pray for hearts to be opened and for the Word of the Lord to go forth.
- Please pray for Suzanne as she is staying home most days with their kids. Pray for wisdom in raising Godly and loving children.
- Please continue to pray for the church plant. God is definitely moving and doing something awesome there.
- Please pray against the spiritual warfare. It seems at times the church is confronted around every corner of ministry. Pray that they would all grow though this time of trials and persecutions. Pray that the strength of the Lord would be their guide.
- Pray for the needed fingerprints and for the adoption packet to be approved and complete to go to C*** by August.
- Please also pray for the additional documentation being mailed which includes irreplaceable documentation that they need.
- Praise the Lord with them for T*** new contract and all the additional and advanced classes she was asked to teach.
- Please also keep R*** and S*** lifted. S****’s parents are really struggling. With the E**** family’s recent flurry of activity and things not going so well at home, they are really being knocked for a loop. Please also lift all those that marking time until August when they can start putting thing back together.
- Please keep T*** lifted up. Its finals season, crunch time for teachers and students alike. She is buried, though she has help with their son.
CLOSE TO OUR HEART
- Please continue to pray for the family of Carol Garlow, as they adjust to this season. Grieving is a process.
- Pray for Susana. She is 58, has lung disease, and is also going through breast cancer and trying to keep her job while in chemo and radiation. Pray that the Lord would bring people alongside her to help with any and everything she needs.
- Please pray for the group from Calvary Chapel South Shore that is doing a yard sale to help provide a church building for Loa. Ask the Lord to bless their planning and provide all they need.
- Please continue to pray for Sheri. Ask the Lord to intervene and eliminate the seizures. Pray that the reduction to part time work would help.
- Please pray for Sherrell. Ask the Lord to provide her with complete healing. Pray for the doctors to know how to prevent the recurring health issues that she is having.