We covet your prayer!
- Fighting continues in the Nuba Mountains and other points in Sudan. Please continue to support the chaplains in prayer as they serve in these battlefield conditions.
- Continue to ask the Lord to be the provider for the many hundreds of thousands who have been displaced by violence and lack even the most basic food supplies.
- Pray for God to make a way for all the chaplains to come in for refreshing and resupply. Ask Him to have His hand in all the details of travel. Pray for the Lord’s covering on the soldiers as the chaplains step briefly away from their units.
- Ask the Lord to bring the container of supplies safely and quickly into South Sudan. Pray that Lord would bind the hands of anyone who wants to try to extort money from us.
- Pray for the ladies of Rabuna Fi, that their eyes would be fixed steadfastly on the Author and Finisher of their faith, that they would grow in understanding of His unfailing love and have a burden to share that with the lost.
Zavala Family: Nairobi, Mombasa, DR Congo
- Please pray for Pastor Nicholas as he pastors CC Nairobi while Dave is away.
- Ask for God’s favor in making it possible for Twinkle to get appointments with good orthopedic specialists at Kaiser.
Natasha Chilikina: Nairobi
- Please pray for healing for Phyllis Ahondo, Pastor Nicholas’s wife.
- Pray for the upcoming elections, that peace would reign.
Jamie McKinley: Nairobi
- Pray for peace in Kenya as election campaigns are being started and as bribery and corruption have already started. Pray that the Lord would protect the brothers and sisters who are in unstable election places.
- Pray that whoever is elected would stand up for righteousness and have a fear of God.
- Pray for Jamie that she would have wisdom as she begins teaching Ruth to the ladies of Rabuna Fi.
- Pray that each lady that comes to study would have a desire to know more of God and be example
- of Christ in their communities.
- Pray for Kibe a brother from CC Nairobi that is going to serve in S. Sudan, that the Lord would give him wisdom and strength as he follows the call God has put on his life. Pray for him to be protected as he travels, to arrive safely, and to have a peace as he sees the ministry he is going to.
- Pray for Jamie and Jayne that the Lord would just speak through them to the young girls who are coming for teaching and counseling, and that God's love would just be poured out on these young girls. Pray that the Lord would lead in every step and moment of prayer and counseling.
- Pray that the Lord would call people to serve in the children's ministry of CC Nairobi and many would have a desire to reach the children with the Word of God and His love and salvation.
Rees Family: Thika
- They are currently working on their Ministers of Religion & Missionaries sponsorship request for the UK. Pray that everything is filled our correctly and processed according to God's timing.
- Tom will be sharing at CC Murrieta Bible College on March 20th. Pray for the students to be encouraged.
- Pray for travel to Washington State in May to share at churches. Pray for a wonderful time of fellowship and united hearts for the UK.
- Their daughter Melissa will be getting married in June. Pray for all preparations.
- Pray for good health for all Rees family members.
Ruth Deam: Karen
- Pray for peaceful election, for good leaders who will lead this nation in truth and justice.
- Please pray for God to direct Ruth to a new place. Please intercede for Ruth; to get the perfect house and the funds needed for the move; a house that she is able to run the ministries from.
- Please pray for the physical, emotional and spiritual needs for Ruth and the ladies.
- Please pray for the sale of the Kampala guesthouse.
Carlson Family: Kampala
- Pray that God would bless the weekend's services as they continue their vision series.
Kanyike Family: Kampala
- Please pray for health for all the missionaries and visitors.
- Please pray for security in Uganda and in Kenya during this time of elections.
- Please pray for the ministries taking place at CCK.
- Please pray for Brian as he will be back at City Center this Sunday after having been in Kololo for a month.
- Please pray for Jill as she prepares to teach at a Women's conference in Fort Portal in 2 weeks.
- Thank you for praying for the ministry in Uganda and for the Kanyike family.
Eastham Family: Kampala
- Pray that their guards will be faithful in keeping the house safe and our guard dogs taken care of.
- Pray that the church operations run smoothly in John’s absence.
- Pray for safe travel as they visit friends and family.
MIDDLE EASTERN COUNTRY
- Pray for God’s hand of blessing upon their lives.
- Praise Him for all His wonderful works in their lives!
- Pray that God would continue to be with them as they finish the paperwork.
- Please keep Sasha in prayer, he has a stomach ulcer. He will be hospitalized the coming 3 weeks for treatment. Pray for Luba as she helps cover his ministry responsibilities in his absence.
- Please pray for the families in the sponsorship program; the harsh conditions extend beyond just their economic needs. Pray that these vulnerable people wouldn’t be victimized any longer.
- Please continue to pray for Etan's health.
- Please pray for the upcoming summer camps. This is the most extensive set the team has done. Pray for provision for all the supplies, protection as they travel, people to help in all steps of the process, and that the Lord would provide a good harvest!
- Pray that the hearts of the children would be prepared to receive the gift of salvation and that they would grow in the knowledge and grace of God.
- Pray for the teachers as they write the lessons.
- Pray for favor with the local government as they travel into areas to do the camps and for acceptance in the community of those bringing the gospel.
CLOSE TO OUR HEARTS
- Please pray for the Celebration Life Festival and Crusade in St. Joseph, MO. Pray for the upcoming Discipleship training class, and the Regional Volunteer Training/Prayer Rally.
- Please pray for Pastor Jim and Carol Garlow. Praise God that He has gifted her with pain free days and the energy to clean the kitchen and cook dinner!
- Pray that Brian would be able to see the specialist in Los Angeles.
- Please pray for the church to be made salty again and our light to shine brightly. Pray that we would know how to speak the truth in love in these dark days. Ask the Lord to make this generation of His lambs bold and fearless.