Thank you for lifting these things before the Throne!
- Please lift up the miraculous arrival of the container in Sudan! We are still up against insurmountable odds, but our God is greater! Please pray for His hand of intervention.
- Please lift up the chaplains! Ask that they would arrive for the refresher poised to be equipped spiritually and physically. Ask the Lord to give them just the right words for all the stories that they contain about His faithfulness!
- Fighting continues in the Nuba Mountains and other points in Sudan. Please continue to support the chaplains in prayer as they serve in these battlefield conditions.
- Continue to ask the Lord to be the provider for the many hundreds of thousands who have been displaced by violence and lack even the most basic food supplies.
- Pray for the ladies of Rabuna Fi, that their eyes would be fixed steadfastly on the Author and Finisher of their faith, that they would grow in understanding of His unfailing love and have a burden to share that with the lost.
Zavala Family: Nairobi, Mombasa, DR Congo
- Please pray for healing for Twinkle's neck & back (she has a herniated cervical disc that’s pressing on her spine).
- Please pray that God would give her strength as she continues to home school the kids.
- Please pray for Pastor Nicholas as he pastors CC Nairobi in Dave's absence.
- Please pray that God would provide sufficient finances for the Zavala Family.
Natasha Chilikina: Nairobi
- The Presidential elections are over and this time everything was peaceful in the country. Please continue to pray for peace in Kenya, and also for the church to stand strong on the Word of God. It is good for them to be back with the family of Christ here at Calvary Chapel Nairobi.
- Please pray for Janet as she teaches the book of Revelation (her family is facing a lot of difficulties, now her youngest daughter is sick). Pray for the ladies to be hungry and thirsty for the Word of God.
- Please also pray for her trip to Eldoret.
Jamie McKinley: Nairobi
- Pray that whoever is elected would stand up for righteousness and have a fear of God.
- Pray for Jamie that she would have wisdom as she begins teaching Ruth to the ladies of Rabuna Fi.
- Pray that each lady that comes to study would have a desire to know more of God and be example
- of Christ in their communities.
- Pray for Kibe a brother from CC Nairobi that is going to serve in S. Sudan, that the Lord would give him wisdom and strength as he follows the call God has put on his life. Pray for him to be protected as he travels, to arrive safely, and to have a peace as he sees the ministry he is going to.
- Pray for Jamie and Jayne that the Lord would just speak through them to the young girls who are coming for teaching and counseling, and that God's love would just be poured out on these young girls. Pray that the Lord would lead in every step and moment of prayer and counseling.
- Pray that the Lord would call people to serve in the children's ministry of CC Nairobi and many would have a desire to reach the children with the Word of God and His love and salvation.
Rees Family: Thika
- Pray for Tom as he teaches on brokenness at a home bible study.
- Pray for wisdom and grace as God prepares them for the UK.
- Pastor Gilbert in Thika, Kenya is in need of encouragement at this time as they have been going through a lot of spiritual warfare.
- Pray for blessing on John and Lucy in Thika as she just delivered their second child.
- Pray for wisdom and blessing as Gilbert and John are meeting to pray on Wednesdays.
- Pray for their children who all have major changes going on in their lives.
Ruth Deam: Karen
- Please pray for God to direct Ruth to a new place. Please intercede for Ruth to get the perfect house and the funds needed for the move; a house that she is able to run the ministries from.
- Please pray for the physical, emotional and spiritual needs for Ruth and the ladies.
- Please pray for the sale of the Kampala guesthouse.
Carlson Family: Kampala
- Pray that God would bless the weekend's services as they continue their vision series.
Kanyike Family: Kampala
- Please pray for health for all the missionaries and visitors.
- Please pray for the ministries taking place at CCK.
- Thank you for praying for the ministry in Uganda and for the Kanyike family.
MIDDLE EASTERN COUNTRY
- Pray for God’s guidance as they seek His will daily.
- Pray for a speedy immigration process for K***.
- They request prayer that God would bless their families and the FRM family for all their support of them during this hard time.
- Sasha started treatments this past week for hepatitis. Please ask the Lord to provide the funding for those treatments.
- Please pray for Luba as she tries to gather information and photos.
- Please keep the interns lifted as they grapple with their study and their relationships - horizontal and vertical.
- Please also keep T*** and T*** lifted.
- Please keep the plans for this summer lifted up. Boss willing, they will be coming back to the states with T***, which means the camps will be headed up by a different leader. It looks like nearly a month of camps in different places, so favor is needed with the local groups and authorities. So, please keep the staffing, favor and provision in all kinds of ways lifted up.
- They were hit with more requirements for T*** paperwork. Please lift up T***’s heart about the situation, toward people and toward the work that he does.
- Please keep the Italian contingent lifted.
- Please also keep TJ lifted as he and his fiancé are working through the loss of her grandmother.
- Please keep the bike shop lifted. After this weekend they should be 90% open. By April it will be 100% up and running and have the first bike club gathering, a month late but not bad.
- Please keep the work in the orphanage lifted. The orphanage crew is doing an amazing job.
- Please also continue to keep K**** lifted.
CLOSE TO OUR HEARTS
- Please pray for the Celebration Life Festival and Crusade in St. Joseph, MO. Pray for the upcoming Discipleship training class, and the Regional Volunteer Training/Prayer Rally.
- Please pray for Pastor Jim and Carol Garlow. She is receiving chemotherapy again. Praise God, her cancer markers are dropping!