Thank you for joing with us in prayer. We are blessed by your participation in the battle! Here are our most needs.
- FRM is hiring; please pray for the Lord to provide a strongly committed Christian, with senior-level experience in server administration & network security management. Cloud computing experience a real plus
- In addition, please pray that the Lord would also provide the right individual with advanced (highly innovative) graphic design & video production experience.
- Please pray for the chaplains who continue to serve in on the frontline. Ask the Lord to give them strength, courage and compassion as they serve in these challenging conditions.
- Continue to ask the Lord to be the provider for the many hundreds of thousands who have been displaced by violence and lack even the most basic food supplies.
- Pray for the youth and women’s ministries in South Sudan. Ask the Lord to make their faith deep and a witness to all they know.
MISSIONARIES SERVING IN A CLOSED ASIAN COUNTRY
- Please pray for missionaries serving in an undisclosed Asian country. The government has closed down their current ministry. Ask the Lord for favor in all the details that allow them to remain in the country. Currently, will have to leave, at least for a time.
- Pray that their mind would be stayed on Christ and fear would not be an issue.
- Ask the Lord to provide everything they need in terms of relocation and open new doors for ministry.
Zavala Family: Nairobi, Mombasa, DR Congo
- Please pray that the water meter in the house would get fixed soon.
- Please pray for healing for Twinkle's migraines, neck & back pain.
- Please pray for Damaris Kemunto, a single mom of 3 kids, who is anemic and has been in poor health for many months.
Natasha Chilikina: Nairobi
- Pray for the Holy Spirit to speak to them through the Bible study of the book of Revelation.
- Pray that the worship team will become even more united through this time of stretching by the Holy Spirit.
- Continue to pray for salvation for her daughter and her father.
- Please pray that God would provide for a new computer for Natasha.
Jamie McKinley: Nairobi
- Pray for the health of the team, as many are getting colds and sickness. Pray for the Lord's healing and protection physically as they serve.
- Pray for Lois, a woman in Kibera, who just lost a loved one (the father of her children), that the Lord would comfort her and give her peace. Pray that the Lord would just show her His love and she would grow closer to Him through this.
- Pray for the Calvary Chapel High Desert team as they prepare to come out on a STM to the DR Congo and Nairobi. Pray that God would give wisdom to the team as they seek the Lord's vision for the trip and work on the details. Pray that the Lord would prepare the hearts of those they will minister to.
- Pray for the Titus group (youth girl discipleship) that Jayne and Jamie would have wisdom as they teach and disciple these young ladies. Pray that they would be committed and that God would grow them into godly women with a heart on fire for Him.
- Pray for the FIC youth group day retreat this Sunday, that it would be a time of great fellowship, laughter, and encouragement. Pray that the Lord would provide good weather for the event as it is a picnic.
Rees Family: Thika
- Thank you for all the prayers for their visa for the UK. They were able to contact an agency and will begin the process soon.
- Pray for preparations for their upcoming travel to the UK. They go first to Gloucester, then Wales to pray for the new church plant in the UK and then York for their daughter’s wedding on June 22nd.
- Pray for the Lord to provide for churches and new prayer partners who will join them for the mission in the UK. Blessings for Edward and Emily who have been assisting them in reaching others for this mission.
- Pray for the Calvary Chapel Pastor's Conference in Murrieta coming up the first week of June. Pray for the FRM barbeque for these pastors and all those who will be serving.
Ruth Deam: Karen, Kenya
- Pray for the arrival of visitors and all the details that need to be finished.
- Please pray for the team and their time while in Kenya; for all the ministries they will be involved in and for all the travels.
- Pray for the hearts of the people; that the Lord will prepare their hearts for His word.
- Please ask the Lord to send the perfect buyer for the Kampala guesthouse.
Kanyike Family: Kampala
- Please pray for safety in Kampala as security is high due to possible riots and protests.
- Please pray for Brian as he pastors and leads the church.
- Pray for the couples Brian and Jill are counseling.
- Pray for the new Foundations class that has begun at CCK on Saturdays.
- Pray for all the ministries taking place.
- Pray for Luke as he has not been sleeping well.
- Thank you for faithfully praying for the ministries in Uganda as well as for the Kanyike family.
Eastham Family: Kampala
- Pray that the Eastham family is protected from the stresses of living in Uganda.
- Pray that the funds become available to buy a bigger car.
- Pray that God guides John and the leadership through the church’s difficult financial times.
- Pray that God gives John and Lily an editorial team to assist them with their newsletter and social media.
MIDDLE EASTERN COUNTRY
- Ask that God would lead them to people that need ministering and discipleship.
- Pray that God would go before them in the immigration interview process, and that it would progress rapidly.
- Pray for God to use them in a mighty way and that His will would be done in their lives.
- Pray for Sasha and Luba and their church as they minister to the elderly and poor families who do not know Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior this Easter week. (Russia celebrates Easter this coming Sunday). Pray that the monthly sponsorships to families and elderly will demonstrate Christ’s love and a door to build relationships and share the Gospel message.
- Pray for God's provision for the funding of the upcoming summer camps. Mark would appreciate your prayers as they work on the budgets and raise funds for the camps planned this summer. In past years, God has been so faithful to provide the necessary funds to provide scholarships to all children desiring to attend. We trust that the Lord will fully fund the camps once again this year.
Baranov Family: CC Vladimir
- Please pray with them that many Russian people would hear the true Gospel this year and truly humble their hearts before the Lord. They ask you to stand with them in prayer for Vladimir, churches in the Vladimir region and for new land Ivanovo.
- Please pray for their churches to stay strong in sound doctrine and in practical righteousness as the Lord is teaching them. Please pray for more workers.
- Pasha asks you to pray that they can have some able, experienced, and willing teachers come and do good retreats or seminars for their families.
Scott Family: Cape Town
- Please pray for the Scott's and their church plant in South Africa.
- Please pray for the Lord to continue to direct and lead the church. Pray that the Lord would continue to bring people as He sees fit.
- Please pray for the new internship program that Bob is doing with four men in the church. Pray that the Lord would build up and sustain Godly men for leadership and vision in the church.
- Please pray for Suzanne as she has started a women's study in the church. Pray that the ladies would take to heart the exhortations that are in Titus 2. Pray that Suzanne would be led by the Holy Spirit.
- Please pray for the whole Scott family-- Bob, Suzanne, Bobby and Maisey. Pray for their health. Pray that the Lord would keep them safe as the country faces internal political struggles between the races.
- Please pray for all the final details of the adoption process. Ask the Lord to make permanent the home and family He has already given T***C***. Pray that any nerves frayed in the wait would be calmed.
- Please keep S***, R*** and T lifted as they seek to move in the best direction for the bike shop.
- Please keep T lifted as they search for another supplier for leather for P***’s journals.
- Pray for the team as they search for new living quarters.
- Please continue to pray for the relationship and ministry at the orphanage.
- Pray for the family to have all the wisdom and discernment needed for handling all the details of ministry.
- Please lift that they would keep their eyes on the boss and all that He has called them to. Thank you for being such a huge part of all that happens within this ministry.
CLOSE TO OUR HEARTS
- Pray for a friend of the ministry, Sheri, who has been experiencing seizures. Ask the Lord to put an end to this and be everything she and her husband need.
- Please pray for Sherrell. Ask the Lord to provide her with complete healing. Pray for the doctors to know how to prevent the reoccurring health issues that she is having.
- Please pray for the attorneys with The National Center for Law & Policy as they go to court on May 20 to ask the court to order the Encinitas Union School District (EUSD) to comply with religious freedom provisions of the California constitution as well as to offer students the minimum amount of physical education minutes.
- Please continue to pray for the family of Carol Garlow, as they adjust to this season. Grieving is a process.