10 April 2012

Led back to Jesus....



But I would ye should understand, brethren,
that the things which happened unto me
have fallen out rather unto the furtherance of the gospel.
Philippians 1:12

Your disappointments of the past were but steps along the path that led you back to Me. Know that no good thing will I withhold from them that love Me. But when your desires and ambitions led you in contrary ways, I wisely cut them off to safe limits – having always in view that which would ultimately satisfy your deepest desire. That is My wisdom and mercy – it is always in operation, and unrecognized by My children. So your disappointments become inconsequential – except that they are signal points of My overruling hand of mercy on you. Believe this, My child, and count it all joy... There is no loss – no ultimate loss – to you if you will accept My higher gift – the treasure of My love in the secret place of your heart. So few find it! Be one of them, ~ Hal Helms

No comments: