13 December 2010

Updates from Jamie McKinley


So internet has been off and on here, but I just wanted to update you all on the huge blessing God gave me. 
As you know we have been praying for a car that I could drive so that Natasha and I could do more ministry without the added cost of taxi fees.  I am so happy to say that God is faithful and with the great help and shopping expertise of Wes, we here in Nairobi have a new car!  Yes, I am driving quite frequently now, and loving the added freedom and opportunities it has already given Natasha and I to minister more to the church body and others. 
Thank you to all who have supported me in prayers and support for making this possible.  I cannot even begin to express how grateful I am to all of you who were a part of this.  I am also so thankful to Wes and Vicky and the team here who took the time to help me choose the right car that would fit the ministry needs and the security needs.  I am not a big fan of car shopping and all my loving friends and FRM family made it much better.  This is just again another answered prayer!!
The photos are of the car and us having fun in it, it is a 2003 Toyota Noah.  A van that is big enough to help pick people for guesthouse and also will help with the youth girls when we have events.  The fun part is the back seats can move and face each other or just be set up all facing the front, so much fun!
Now all we need is a great name for it, if you have any suggestions please let me know, Natasha and I still have not picked out a name.  Hope you are all enjoying the Christmas season and celebrating to true reason for the season!!!




No comments: