01 April 2010

Update for Natasha

Dear friends and family,
Thank you for praying for my passport and work permit. My application for the new foreign passport was sent to Russia and I am still waiting for my work permit to be approved…
As I wrote in my last update, I’ve been learning how to walk by faith and not by sight, how to fix my eyes on Jesus, and not to concentrate on the storm around me…I was so blessed by all of you who send me words of encouragement and love…Thank you.
The ministry here is going on and I would say that the Spiritual battle is on…Please pray for people in our church to grow in their relationship with Jesus, and not to leave in compromise with sin, to find rest in Jesus and learn how to trust Him.
I was very blessed by the ladies from our tailoring class, even though we finished all the material we have, we still continue to get together to study the book of Ephesians.  Please pray for me as I prepare for the Bible Study for this Wednesday, we are going to study the Spiritual Armor of God Ephesians 6:10-20.
Also pray for Morris, our worship leader, he was sick last week and does not feel very well. Pray that the Lord would refresh Morris through His Word and draw him closer to Himself through this time of trial. Pray for unity between all the musicians…
Please continue to pray for me, that if I would have to leave and go back to Russia to receive my new foreign passport the Lord would take care of every detail…
A lot of things to pray about…J
“For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places
Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, being watchful to this end with all perseverance and supplication for all the saints…”  Ephesians 6:12, 18

Agape,
Natasha

No comments: