Yesterday the airlines refused to allow them on board without a nurse, even though the doctor signed a relaese for Josiah to travel. That meant Janet and William had to find enough money for the nurse's airfare. Thankfully, God moved on the heart of German nurse to travel with them and covered the cost of the flight; however this delayed thier trip until Wednesday or Thursday.
Every day Josiah has to live with that hole is a risk. Please pray God will clear the way for this precious baby to be treated in Germany!